Saturday, December 12, 2009

Whats In Royphnol Whats Wrong With Me, Massive Headaches And Blood In My Nose?

Whats Wrong with me, massive headaches and blood in my nose? - whats in royphnol

Every time I leave the house of my friends, gives me huge headache and I think that the cause of the SUT, I emphasize, do not want to leave. I want to get a severe headache and the next day I would smell blood like theres blood in the nose, but not liquid. That may be. Headaches occur only when about to leave the house in order to be with my girlfriend. I see only once a week, and I am always stressed. Whats wrong? What is it?

2 comments:

Lance said...

If you are high in sexual arousal, and it is not close to his head involved, as this will bring .. You can also press pressure can get this control in the pharmacy or somewhere that a machine and squeeze the blood .. appointments with the doctor is able to do everything possible to be sure that others are wrong.

Rock R said...

Consult a doctor and get your health checked, request a blood test

Post a Comment