Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Herpes Top Of Nose Do I Have Herpes On My Nose?

Do I have herpes on my nose? - herpes top of nose

As long as I can remember, I was injured outside the nose once a year, usually just before I got sick (such as colds, flu, etc.)

From what I've read all these pains were the same symptoms of herpes:

-begin as pellets
A few hours later, things are fluid-filled
Sting
as-pop, scab, and heal very well.

However. . . I have read, not by them outside of the nose upward.

Could it be otherwise?

6 comments:

hottichk... said...

Unfortunately, I have exactly the same. It sucks! When I went to the doc told me that if I am someone who has had a small cold sore because kissed my nose and, as I have. (I love to go back and punch that person!) Once the virus is usually found in the rule at the same place. Not much you can do! It is not regulated to be acyclovir, that when developing bite taken at the first sign is usually not to himself. I think the tip of the nose, under the nose, into my nose, and usually when I am ill or too ill. It's like an ulcer on the lip. Good luck!

saintbeo... said...

Clear and simple, go to the doctor and go from there.

Michael Scott said...

This is what you get when you stick your nose where it belongs

kblue2 said...

I have a question ...........???????? n da hell as you can get herpes in her ?!?!?!?!? Nose

Mik I said...

Yes, herpes, are now, where U get in contact with the nose to get there?

Mik I said...

Yes, herpes, are now, where U get in contact with the nose to get there?

Post a Comment