Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Low Fat Vegetable Soup Recipe I Have An Angus Bottom Round Roast..any Recipe Suggestions?

I have an Angus Bottom Round Roast..any recipe suggestions? - low fat vegetable soup recipe

Just recently in my own moves and evening with my mother and my stepfather for dinner tomorrow. I also went to the grocery store for the first time from me and took a financing round roast Angus. I want something that is WOW. I want something else.

Somebody has an idea for this recipe? I do not really like roast beef or vegetable soup, beef, suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

You also have ideas for dishes or desserts that go with it?

I have about $ 30 to spend.

* It should also, if you have something that is low in fat or good for you "lol, who wants to try me and my mother to lose weight.

THANK YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment