Saturday, February 13, 2010

Where Is Trane Furnace Serial Number How Much Will It Cost To Replace An Old TRANE Furnace?

How much will it cost to replace an old TRANE furnace? - where is trane furnace serial number

I intend to replace our old TRANE furnace. My house is 1700 square feet. I recently received an estimated $ 2,600 - $ 2,800 including installation, but could, if they too will find more problems. And if they find more problems, the amount would be considerably higher than our budget. I just want to know if the quote I have adequate?

2 comments:

Jody W said...

Give them a written estimate with a fixed price. If you stay home and see all Curent-up to know exactly what they cost! Get a written estimate with a price limit, and its enforcement. Or find another company, because it seems that they are prepared to stick it to you ...

JohnT said...

Depending on the Seer rating. The Seer more, the more expensive. A larger number of Seer cools / heats the house ytour quickly, but also the savings in electricity bill. I can not answer questions about the prices, but if you replace the air handling seems good, and 12 or higher, then 2600-2800 is very reasonable. Trane is also a great brand.
I also assume that this device requires a 3-ton?

Good luck

Post a Comment