Sunday, February 14, 2010

How Does Cervix Feel During Menstruation HORRIBLE CRAMPS And How Much Does The Cervix Open During Menstruation?

HORRIBLE CRAMPS and how much does the cervix open during menstruation? - how does cervix feel during menstruation

I woke up this morning with the worst pain I felt in my life. My normal time is always 28 days, started 2 days ago, so I always cramp (DUH), but they have always been so low, they are very tolerable. I've never been aroused by them.

Anyway, I woke up to this extreme cramps today. I went and changed the platform of a buffer and go left. Not even 15 minutes later I was awakened by the same terrible cramps, dizziness and Shakey. I tried to ignore it and relax more, but they were really terrible when I screamed and woke my friend in another room in the corridor. I lay in bed like a madman.

I decided to take a shower. In the shower massive amounts of clots came from - as usualquiet, but when done all crazy. I decided to check my cervix (gross, I know) and it is so open, that is the tip of your finger across the Middle in. can normally make?

Shakey and I still feel bad. I had a lot of unprotected sex with my husband, also this month.

1 comments:

Kelsey L said...

I do not want to disturb you, but you can have an abortion. You have cramps and excessive dumping and the achievement of the neck, and recently had unprotected sex may indicate a miscarriage. Obviously, it would also display only one cycle of this month.

I suggest you consult a doctor anyway, to ensure that they are safe.

Post a Comment