Monday, February 15, 2010

A Bad Cramp After A Gush Of Blood Female Health Question Re: Heavy Blood With A Clot?

Female Health Question Re: heavy blood with a clot? - a bad cramp after a gush of blood

I started my period on 21 this month to the first 3 days. I had very bad cramps on the first day, I took some Aleve and went. The next day I went to work and while I was in the middle of a class, I felt like I peed! Fortunately, the guys do the work! I ran into the bathroom, and sure I was bleeding all my underwear.

I have a stamp in about 3 hours at this point! When I found was soaked with blood and had hung a clot. It was not the shape of a circle, it was just a little stiff out as maybe a small piece of wet. In the fall on the floor, I would say that the size of the size of the quarter, perhaps. Sorry no match, really! I was confused and agitatedd, and had to go back to class! I cleaned and ground as quickly as possible to (back my children I teach).

Then bleed on my time than normal. Today is 23 now bleeding, and I even more. Never the formation of blood clots was before, I was shaken a bit! I do not take the pill, it is common for my period to come a few days before or after. Neverrrrrr But I had a rush of blood that comes out as before! I was really scared! Normally I leave a buffer of 5 hours and has never been so soaked in blood.

What happened was absolutely normal for me. If my age is important, I have 28 runs of the 29th July. Do you think it has something toto do with age? It's my body starts to do more? Suggestions on what it sounds like it would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

1 comments:

Zen said...

Hazem,
If you are a teacher, all people should know about problems that require expertise to find the right source. I know that I went to college, so do not ask leave to sources like Wikipedia or Yahoo Answers.
However, in the good spirit here's a quote: "It may be normal bleeding during menstruation. The amount, duration and frequency of menstrual bleeding varies according to the people. However, if your periods are heavier than usual - especially if you a bandage or a tampon every hour soak for several hours, you are fat or blood clots - consult your doctor. He or she will decide whether it is a fundamental problem that caused hard times. Your doctor may also recommend to review a review of blood tests, whether to goon iron deficiency anemia. By Sandhya Pruthi, MD
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/blood-c ...

Post a Comment