Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Preggos In Girdles How Can I Find Out If My Dog Is Preggos Without Seeing A Vet?

How can I find out if my dog is preggos without seeing a vet? - preggos in girdles

I took my 11 months of laboratory females mating with my years 7 years old, male Schnauzer Boxer Cross was while at the age of 9 or 10 of the heat - I don 'remember the exact day. Well, that is about 3 1/2-4 weeks was. Neither is fixed as I am strongly opposed to repair "the animals. I began to notice the breasts swell and gained another 3 pounds since then. I also have 4 years Greyhound Golden Retriever cross, but could not find the connection with Pixie. This race was first heat Pixie and although he later thought that I would not sell a half-breed puppies without papers. Is there a way to know whether it is Preggo or not? I really can not pay more than $ 200 at the vet, if you any suggestion to go to a vet for a simple yes or no question / answer.

* You do not want any negative feedback, even if we do in every single answer.
* It seems cruel and inhumane and Neutor Spey. I do not care what you say about that. My faith.

5 comments:

Elena said...

You can not spell pregnant.
You can not spell sterilized.
You can not spell neutral.
You can not explain the faith.

Do you want to raise your Labrador in later life, but you can not pay more than $ 200 at the vet? Another farmer, farm. STERILIZATION HER! The only cruel and inhumane is YOU. Decides, for the neutering or neuter because it is "cruel". No, what are cruel, the 40 dogs in our shelters, at the time you read these lines have been slaughtered. Before I tell us how hard it is spayed and neutered dogs get to have the local animal shelter and exactly how many ask Labrador retriever mix puppies, in recent months to be slaughtered.

The sterilization. Get your two males neutered and not try to "even better!

Tiff said...

Awww ... It is cruel to sterilization?

You can find cruel, give your dog a longer, healthier life? It is cruel to prevent cancer? Yes, I can understand how the operation is with general anesthesia and recovery time from a few days, the most cruel way that pregnancy, especially since dogs have a 25% chance to die while giving birth ... Sterilization, but it would be cruel ... And the puppies, which are likely to be euthanized in shelters and in the end ... Well, that is to be less cruel than the castration, is not it?

If you can not afford to have a dog to the vet, can not afford to have a dog.

What about prenatal care for a dog? Can you afford it?

My advice to you?

Non-closure of all dogs in a rescue-kill, in which they can be adequately cared for and treated, they deserve
Back in elementary school and learn to spell correctly.
-Get "fixed" so that the world is not subjected to their stupidity or stupid offspring.

BundyGil said...

1. Nipples swollen, with a swollen belly is a good indicator of pregnancy.
2. You better box ******, otherwise be flooded with unwanted puppies.

BundyGil said...

1. Nipples swollen, with a swollen belly is a good indicator of pregnancy.
2. You better box ******, otherwise be flooded with unwanted puppies.

lovlly said...

To ensure that you are pregnant, in any case, I also started a laboratory to be swollen chest and you'll see that they no longer want to be brothered with the boxer, but the old adage is just waiting for the arrival of the puppies. GOOD LUCK

Post a Comment