Friday, January 15, 2010

American Credit Services I Have Used A Gold American Express Credit Card Since 1964. In February 2007 They Arbitrarily Moved Mt Account

I have used a Gold American Express Credit Card since 1964. In February 2007 they arbitrarily moved mt account - american credit services

American Express Travel Related Services of American Express Centurion Bank and / or a new bank that was created. American Express Customer Service tries to tell me that was all credit card accounts has been transferred, and a brochure in large letters, the new rules printed sent to all customers.
The excuse is that I would be in the range of mortgage ..
What do you think of Amex done without prior consultation with their clients long term?
I think it is not illegal - but poor customer relationship are - you agree?
Do you think Amex is available for certain financial transactions that are lower than "Straight Arrow".?

1 comments:

exilethe... said...

Yes, I think that is the total BS, but it's just the way the world today. The companies are sitting on the rules and just kind of have to drink. The companies have a lot of traction in society than you or I, and it is sad.

Post a Comment